Sunday, January 9, 2011

In celebration of...

the Packers win, or rather, the Eagles loss. (that's the key here, is the Eagles loss. Because we hate the Eagles.) We honour the Pack's number one fan, Matt from Heartbreaking Cards of Staggering Genius.

You'd think I'd post a Packer, or even a football card. But no. You get this beautiful card.
Why?
Awhile back Matt put out a call for a card from his wantlist. I had it. I sent it, along with some other stuff that I can't remember. Matt was nice enough to send this back my way.
I definitely got the better end of the swap.

Thanks Matt! And congrats on the Packers win!!! (Eagles loss!!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO!!!

Not being far from Phila, it's probably weird that I hate the Eagles, but I can't stand them. I think it has to do with living in such close proximity to so many Eagles fans. They are hands down one of the worst fan bases in all of sports.

Matt Flaten said...

Thanks Captain, glad you liked that card.