Monday, August 24, 2009

Still looking...

Well, I'm still looking for a lot of things really. My keys. My lucky hat. A '54 Hank Aaron. The phone number from that hot blonde volleyball player in university.
However I'd settle for 3-5 more players for fantasy football.
The draft is wednesday night, like I said, you don't have to know much about football, just have fun.

Hit me up on email, or leave a comment here and I'll send the info over to you.



and by the way, Amanda, if you're reading this, I'm married now, sorry for not calling.

5 comments:

Offy said...

I'm interested. What time is the draft?

Fuji said...

i'm interested...

sanjosefuji@yahoo.com

darkship said...

I'd play, but don't know if I can make a live draft

Motherscratcher said...

I'd be interested but I don't know if I'll get home from work in time for the draft.

What time is it?

Captain Canuck said...

sent you an email scratcher...