Thursday, May 28, 2009

I feel no shame....

I've read the blogs. We all have. No one likes 2009 Bowman. It's horrible. It's got a crappy checklist. There's no super low printed X-fractor auto rookies in it. It's black. No one likes black.
The world would be better off if we took the designer of this set out back behind the woodshed. We could tell people that "they went to live on a farm, where they could run and play all day."
One small problem. I like it. I like these cards. It has good photography, a nice design, and it's affordable.
I like the parallels... first blue...
and then Orange... I'm a big fan of orange...
So hear me Bloggers! I like this set! And if you don't, send me your damn cards. You there... the one with the blaster... send it to me. That box break you just panned, send 'em my way.
I'll give them a good home, and love them and squeeze them and call them Geor... well, never mind.
Just send them to me so I can appreciate them the way it was meant to be.
By the way, one of my favourite cards of all time is 2008 Bowman Chrome Orange...
Don't judge me....

2 comments:

stusigpi said...

I like the blue gold and orange just hate the rest.

Sooz said...

Lol. I don't hate the set. Not one of my faves either.

They're baseball cards.