Friday, May 15, 2009

Contest Update

Alright, so round two is complete! The semi-finals start on Sunday.

Carolina Hurricanes @ Pittsburgh Penguins

Chicago Black Hawks @ Detroit Red Wings


How did you do in round two? Did your teams make it through?


as an aside, I can't begin to put into words how utterly horrible the officiating has been. Especially in round two. I'm almost glad my team was eliminated in the first round as I do not think I could handle the stress of such seemingly biased refereeing. It's crept into every series, although I do not know their names, so I'm not sure if it's the smae guys or everybody.
If I was Detroit right now, I would be extremely upset. It wasn't Anaheim that lost 4-3 last night. The score should've been 3-0 Detroit. The refs had 4 goals last night. But unless you saw it, you have no idea of what I'm talking about.

Bring on the semi-finals!

2 comments:

Matt Runyon said...

I was in good shape until Carolina took out Boston. :(

RoofGod said...

Yeah the Refs scored a few last night. For all the Anaheim fans complaining about the winning goal, it kind of makes up for the quick whistle on the Wings goal in game 3. What goes around comes around. Chicago's next. Go Wings!