Monday, March 9, 2009

My Precious....

A bubble mailer arrived today from reader Kevin. In exchange for a stack of 2007 Topps off of his wantlist, I received 4 beautiful 1976 Topps cards I needed.

First, a checklist... a pink checklist...
next, #413 Pete Varney. Rockin' the red WhiteSox jerseys.... that makes sense, right?
#588 Kevin Kobel. Hey Kevin! Over here!

#642 Dennis Blair. That looks like old Jarry Park in the background. Sweet!

I love this set. I've been trying to complete it FOREVER! And I only have around 150 cards. Finding these in my area of the world is impossible. And ebayers always want $3.50 shipping and handling, etc....
But I'm four cards closer today!

1 comment:

night owl said...

I'm trying to complete the set, too. I received some '76s in the mail today. Hopefully, I'll be able to send some your way one of these days.