Thursday, November 27, 2008

A thanksgiving day present..

One of, if not the most amazing thing about the blogging world, are the people you "meet". I get emails all the time from fellow bloggers, and the people who read them. I love hearing the stories from everyone on who they collect and why. One of the perks of these new relationships is that a lot of people want to trade or share cards with you. Awesome.
The latest package arrived yesterday. A 300 count box filled with Braves wonderfulness.

We start with Murph.
Smoltzie
Glavine
Maddux, of course
Chipper...
...and Andruw
Some old friends...

...and new ones...
Vintage
and retro...
plus about 250 more cards that I am waaay too lazy to scan.
Who was the gift giver? none other than Jim over at GarveyCeyRussellLopes. Check out his blog if you haven't already. Jim is a very generous trader. Now all I have to do is save up some stuff to send to him. I'm working on it Jim!
Which brings me to a question. How do you keep track of all of your ongoing trades etc... I'm getting behind, and it's only getting worse. Tell me I'm not the only one living in the land of confusion...

2 comments:

gcrl said...

hey - glad you like the cards. especially the one i refer to as the kevin pasley rookie.

you are definitely not alone - i am trying to get more organized with pending trades...i print out the email and have a box set aside where i separate out and 'file' the cards that are going out.
it is working so far, i hope.

Ben said...

I miss Blauser and Lemke up the middle. Seems like only yesterday they were turning doubles plays behind Smoltz and Glavine.